Here are 20 of the hottest grey hair looks you should be aiming for!

The ad agencies and beauty magazines insist that gray hair makes you look older but these pictures are proof that is simply not true. Take a peek and find out for yourself and get inspired! You might find that you want to go gray as well!
Inspirational Women’s over 50 years old and their stories. Let’s beat aging!


  1. @silverilocks



    Disclaimer: foul language is used... if that is what offends you then you have a pretty charmed existence - be grateful instead.
    -
    -

    There was a time in my life when I was so insecure, I trembled whenever I had to face a group of people. This insecurity was not unwarranted because in my early years, I was incessantly made fun of.

    In fact, it seemed that picking on me was a productive, team building activity at my elementary school playground. It separated the leaders (those who were picking on me) from the followers (those who were laughing at me.)

    The teachers were concerned too, and were always bringing my parents in for P/T conferences to troubleshoot this problem.

    In good old “blame the victim” fashion, the teachers informed my parents that I was being bullied and asked them why?

    Looking back, it’s no wonder why I felt like a freak.

    My parents would report back to me on their conversations, and this is the question that always came up.

    “Maybe she could do something about her hair?”

    What the effing, fucking fuck? So, my hair was a little frizzled from being over-permed. Also, I had access to kitchen scissors. But, how could my hair incite their cruel behavior?

    It’s just hair.

    I hope kids don’t have to deal with that kind of crap anymore. Have we come a long way?

    This might be one of the reasons why I became a silver sister, and why I crop my bangs too short over and over again. I have learned to use my hair as a fist up in the air against society.

    I think it will be this way till I die. My tombstone will read : She was a Hairetic
  1. @k_growing_gray


    TAKE THE APOLOGY OUT OF IT!
    .
    The NUMBER ONE piece of advice I can give you on growing out your Silver Hair.
    .
    OWN IT!
    .
    SHOW IT OFF!
    .
    STOP APOLOGIZING FOR IT!
    .
    Wear your Silvers like a crown and there will be no room for debate!

    GRAY HAIR BEFORE AND AFTER.
    .
    My favorite part of seeing all these before and after photos is the light in the eyes and the genuine smile in the after photo!
    .
    @katiegoesplatinum thanks for starting this!!!













Comments